Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the Stealth dual hpop system to install the newer, bigger system. The pumps work great and I am including the oil resivoir lid (already drilled & tapped) as well as new gaskets for installation. The kit has approximately 16k miles and the pumps have had the threads heli-coiled to prevent tread failure. The kit worked great on my 01. Sell for $1050 or add an additional hpop that has zero miles since being refurbished and having helicoils installed for $1250.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Can I use this on my 6.0?

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,721 Posts
Not so much!

·
Registered
5,229 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Need to sell the Stealth kit. Sell the Stealth dual HPOP kit for $880 cash plus shipping. It worked great when removed! The third hpop pictured is NOT included at this price. This is less than half what I have in the Stealth kit.

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
it just so happens that i have the ram air hood you are looking for.....its got the rear corners chipped on it, so i got it at a good price. lemme think on this and if you have the pumps when I log back in Sunday, I will let you know......

I just love my ram air hood.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.