Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i just got a shipment in of these stealth bulbs... these sell quick and take a while too get in so if your looking for some let me know.. they are in stock ready to ship out

they are replacement bulbs for your turn signals that are not amber in color but light up amber... bulb number is 3157 and according to Sylvania they will work on OBS through 08+ turn signals

Stealth Bulbs

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Oh man those are exactly what I need to go with my new euro smoked lights, Ill have to look again at what number my lights are and get some of those

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Here you go...

Stealth Auto

Raul, I'm confused and maybe I missed something. Is the price for a pair or is that each?

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
order placed...thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Just got mine installed. Thanks for the quick shipping, just in time for the show tomorrow :thumb:

Here is a pic of what they look like in harley heads. Best I can do with a phone, bad lighting, and a bumper
before...

after...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Just got mine installed. Thanks for the quick shipping, just in time for the show tomorrow :thumb:

Here is a pic of what they look like in harley heads. Best I can do with a phone, bad lighting, and a bumper
before...

after...
WOW that looks awesome!! I want a set now i will prolly order these soon!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts