Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up and share the big deals and sales going on locally or nationally or online. If any of you are anything like me I like to save a buck or two when I can. These trucks are expensive, it all adds up.

If you have an Advance Auto near you and you know what you need just shop online, pick up in store and enter TRT30 as a coupon code. That's 30% off. Doesn't work for T6 but I've used it for Diesel Kleen and basically everything else. Can get up to $50 off, do separate orders to really add it up on big projects.

Amazon has T6 for $21.36 a gallon, though this fluctuates it's been steady a while now. Prime is $83 a year and gets you free two day shipping. I got my Fumoto valves on here also, plus a bunch of other random tools. If you live in a somewhat rural area this beats driving hours to find truck stuff.

I have lots of other things I'll add in tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has.

-Pistola

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wal-Mart has the T6 for 21.36 a gallon year round and you can order it and get Store Pickup, I just did that earlier today and I'm going to pick it up Wednesday because I went in store and it was all sold out!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Shell is also doing a $5 dollar mail in rebate on one gallon of either Rotella T5 or T6. Yes only one gallon, I called them earlier to see if I got a specified number of gallons would it be $5 off of each one.

Reactions: schrod

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Nice.. cool thread!

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Shell is also doing a $5 dollar mail in rebate on one gallon of either Rotella T5 or T6. Yes only one gallon, I called them earlier to see if I got a specified number of gallons would it be $5 off of each one.
The rebate I have shows a max of two gallons per person, you just need to fill out a rebate card for each gallon.

and fyi...two gallons on one receipt and two on another, send one from home and one from work.

·
Mitch
999 Posts
The rebate I have shows a max of two gallons per person, you just need to fill out a rebate card for each gallon.

and fyi...two gallons on one receipt and two on another, send one from home and one from work.
I just bought 2 gallons today to take advantage of the rebate card. I guess I am going to be buying 2 more here in the near future!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just did an oil change on my truck today, Saved $4 per gallon at advanced auto

·
Registered
336 Posts
At thoroughbred diesel you can get up to $80.00 off MBRP exhaust with promo code "mbrpsale" depends on what system. Enter at check out

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just bought 2 gallons today to take advantage of the rebate card. I guess I am going to be buying 2 more here in the near future!
Have your wife pick up a couple and the kids each pick up a couple and maybe the dog too:hehe:

At $21.something a gallon EVERYONE in the house should want to pick up the limit........it won't spoil on the shelf in the garage:doh:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where's the cheapest place you all found for ELC including shipping?

Of course we can't forget about dieselfiltersonline.com or performancetruckproducts.com for our OEM filters. Hard to beat those two places for prices, especially if you buy in bulk.

Also, as far I've found riffraff has the cheapest blue spring kit, even beat the International dealer here.

Reactions: Mcrafty1

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also on Amazon you can find new SCT SF3 3015 tuners for under $300.

·
Registered
750 Posts

Of course we can't forget about dieselfiltersonline.com or performancetruckproducts.com for our OEM filters. Hard to beat those two places for prices, especially if you buy in bulk.

Also, as far I've found riffraff has the cheapest blue spring kit, even beat the International dealer here.
When I searched far and wide on the net this was the best deal I could find and with free shipping. But I finally found Zerex at a Napa store locally.

Only issue with this link is you have to order a case of 6.

Shell Rotella Ultra ELC Antifreeze-Coolant Concentrate {6*1gal/case}

·
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!
6,471 Posts
O'rilleys has Valvoline Blue 15w-40 oil on sale for $12.99 till the end of March.

·
Registered
296 Posts

Thank you for the help with the blue spring kit. Just ordered one from RiffRaff. Noticed I had a significant diesel drip from my fuel line where it mates to the bowl. Hoping this fixes the issue.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem. Glad this thread has helped so far.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Guess I'll throw this out there since I've used it a few times and apparently not everyone know about it!

On Xtreme Diesel you can use the code: Diesel10 for 10% off.
This doesn't apply to all the products on the website, but its saved me some money!

Ill be ordering a XDP coolant filter next week with that code!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Guess I'll throw this out there since I've used it a few times and apparently not everyone know about it!

On Xtreme Diesel you can use the code: Diesel10 for 10% off.
This doesn't apply to all the products on the website, but its saved me some money!

Ill be ordering a XDP coolant filter next week with that code!
I ordered mine last night....unfortunately it is back ordered till the 24th! I was planning on doing my bpd egr cooler, oil cooler, coolant filter, MBRP 4" TB and switchig to a elc all at the same time. now i have to wait for my cooler. on the bright side by next month the truck will be running like a raped ape.

·
Registered
284 Posts
The coolant filters are back ordered?? :mad:

There goes my spring break fun! Guess ill have to track down other things do to... :dunno:

Reactions: fastbee

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You can always make a filter kit out of the base from NAPA and 3/8 hose and stuff for your spring break project.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts