Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99 f-350 4x4 7.3L long block form ford 2.5 years ago has 22k on it this dang thing is driveing me nutts not to mention lots of $$$$$!. it been to the dealer 3 times for this problem in january the fuel heater went out blew the #30 fuse i unpluged it and it ran fine for a few more days and then it wouldnt start at all. towed it to ford dealer they said it starts fine every time they tryed it for 3 day they had it . they told me to come and get it couldnt fine any thing wrong . then 5 min later they called me back IT WONT START!!! :doh: 4 more days they said it was the # 8 inj Orings it ran fine for months once and awile it would take a little longer to start 2 weeks ago & trial and error still has same problem:dunno: things i have tried new IDM,ICP,CPS,ECM,FUEL PUMP,FILTER AND IPR, now i have a good used one to sell with only 22k on it dam that makes me mad i talked to 3 ford cert diesel mecanics today and all 3 said it cant be the orings ??? it has to be the iPR ! now i wonder if it is the orings or forbid an inj they said when they had it the last time it passed the buzz test . the batterys are new and it rolls over normal they said the fuel pressure & HPOP pressure are in specs i should have kept my 2wd one help!!! im about to loose my temp on this one im about half tempted to take it to the crusher :mad::eek:hnoes::badidea::lol2: at this point im about to take it to them one more time and get [email protected]??!$$$(*) again any ideas ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts