Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raul.....i love you.....

I just wanted to thank raul for the tuner, and all the goodies. One of the best guys that i know, Can anyone say they love him as much i love my boo??? :supergay:

So once again. thanks for all the help and support bro. And my truck wants to say something also, here she goes.......... glukglukglukglukglukglukglukGLUKGLUKGLUKpppfffftttttglukglukglukgluk. :hehe:

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
If that is how your truck sounds you need to go see a mechanic.:hehe:

My truck whistles and roars.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no roar. sounds like a healthy diesel truck. If your truck roars then most likely its not a truck, maybe a lion, or a puma. :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
well you know that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see a puppy dog, well its not that one. i cant explain the feeling. It cant be put into wordss......bwahahahahaha..

Anyways....great guy to deal with and super helpful. Seriously cant praise this guy enough.

G

·
He said Super.

well you know that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see a puppy dog, well its not that one. i cant explain the feeling. It cant be put into wordss......bwahahahahaha..

Anyways....great guy to deal with and super helpful. Seriously cant praise this guy enough.
This is getting ugly! :hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Wow, I think with one more post like the first one, this post will spontaneously combust because of all the flamage!!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Jon,, i take it youve watched some southpark. bwahahahaahha.

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
I totally agree about Raul being a great guy to deal with!!!:nod::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
He is a CA guy.....LMAO

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
this thread is way to :supergay:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
.......and I was just reading about the gay marriages in CA.
dont even bring that crap up...thats all i have heard for the last week:hehe:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^ since you live in tehachapi I'm pretty sure how that lady here in kern is trying to get her 15 mins of fame by not honoring that gay marriage thing. Same thing here bro, every news channel gay this and gay that. And then something about a lost dog thrown into the mix. Anyways @ Raul figured out a way to maybe get the egt to work on the dashdaq. Also got the pics of the defenderrack. Wondering if you've gotten yours installed yet.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
yea her name is Ann Barnett shes the auditor controller of the county, i think she found a way aroung the thing by saying they are understaffed. as long as they have enough staff to print my paycheck i will be alright with it, but its kinda funny how kern is trying to atleast stop them in the county but all it means is they will go to LA county or up north and get it done

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
This is what he is feeling:hyper::boldblue:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts