Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stainless DPF delete pipe. Fully transitioned for optimum exhaust flow. Why change your whole exhaust when you can achieve the same results with this pipe and maintain a stock looking system. Ideal for the DPF delete tunes available now. PM for details.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Do you have a lot of those, can you list a price? I have a buddy who wants to do this.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
So I must ask are you in the business of selling these dpf delete pipes? I ask because all your posts are pimping your dfp pipe!

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
That still doesn't answer my question! Let me put it this way I know you are selling them, because I have another person who said he bought one from you. My recommendation is you pm one of the admins and get your status changed to a vendor or stop pimping your delete pipe:thumb:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
That still doesn't answer my question! Let me put it this way I know you are selling them, because I have another person who said he bought one from you. My recommendation is you pm one of the admins and get your status changed to a vendor or stop pimping your delete pipe:thumb:
LMAO...............................:hehe:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts