1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
I PERSONALLY have never heard of them... I'd stick with Beans stage 1s. Not just anybody can build a heui injector.

·
Registered
461 Posts
that seems to be a pretty good price. I have heard of them but never worked with them before. I think they do a lot wwith the dmax's.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The best deal on injectors I found was from Jim at Rosewood Diesel's budget rebuilds. He takes your stock injector and turns it into whatever you would like. If you stay with the stock nozzles and go with 160cc or 180cc the price is well under $600. The warranty is shorter but, I'm fairly certain each injector is flow tested before its sent out.

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
never heard of their injectors, but several years ago i bought a GP rebuild/refresh kit new GPs, realy, UVCH harness, and VC gaskets. it was a good price BUT the UVCH used aluminum wiring and not copper bad idea. had to replace the UVCHs again less than 2 years later

·
Registered
81 Posts
My vote is for Jim at Rosewood diesel. His bigger builds "start" at 500 plus the price of any bad parts in the injector.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I decided to go with baby swamps plus I get a free reburn with the injectors.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ive delt with them when i was building my 7.3idi worst service ever never got my stuff luckly american express canceled the order out

·
Registered
319 Posts
The fishiest part is there stage 2's have identical specs and item description, except 1200 dollars. I like the 195 dollar core charge too. Then, they list some 2800 dollar "hugh jazz" injectors. This has to be one of the most misleading, contradicting statements for a 2800 dollar set of injectors. No specs what so ever given other then they are almost stage 4's, but can be compared to stage 2's. wtf?

From there site:

"You could call them Hybrid's, Stage IV's, 530's, whatever. We call our new Hugh Jazz Injectors the baddest injector line to hit the Powerstroke scene yet. Comparing them to other people's "120+hp Stage 2s" and some "Stage 3's", these things should give you over a 1 second gain in the 1/4 mile.

The injectors are available in either a single shot or split-shot version. The single shots perform beautifully in '99 and newer 7.3L Powerstrokes. The design and building methods allow single-shots that don't smoke like normal Stage IIIs or 530s do. All you have is power and lots of it. They're also very mild-mannered in town when they need to be with perfect drivability.

Since these high performance injectors are a Hybrid design, they require a custom chip to run properly.

$2,800.00 USD "

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah there stage 1 7.3idi injector is just a marine injector I bought them then I finally got them then sent them to my local injection shop and they said all these are marine injectors nothing special about them and worst service ever!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts