Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about getting stacks i have a 2006 f250 cc sb would like to see some pics of them on a simaliar truck and if anyone has a sound clip that be great

Matt

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i guess nobody has stacks?

Matt

·
Registered
674 Posts
Nope no one has stacks, haha. I would post a pic of mine but you have already seen them in person. I can get you a sound clip if you want. You looking for in cab sound clip or a drive by sound clip?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Echo how loud are they i drive alot and dont want it to get to me

Matt

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Matt, that's one reason I havens considered stacks. They are cool and sweet looking, but I drive a lot too and I think the noise would get me.

I've never ridden in a PSD with them, but I have in a Dodge, and they were loud right behind my head.

Chris, I know you have a pretty good commute, how are they at highway speeds?

·
Registered
674 Posts
At 65 you cant really hear them even with the radio down, but at 70-75 there is a noticable drone. It is only really at 2000 rpms which is about 70 mph for me that they get loud while cruising. Most of the time I can't hear them with the radio about a 1/3 of the way up.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Now that there was some smart thinkng Raul! Slick setup!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I just bought my stacks from Gus on wed. and I cant wait to get them in and install them?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just bought my stacks from Gus on wed. and I cant wait to get them in and install them?
i posted in his thread but got no answer :dunno:

Matt

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i would need the hole setup

Matt

·
Registered
767 Posts
In my picture is my stacks, not a very good pic but they are 6" custom made. I built the system form our shop that I work at. The stacks were 6 ft tall I had them cut to 34" sold the other half and built the rest from our inventory that we had in stock .Its 4" from turbo back into the bed and is 5" to the stacks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts