Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im very addiment about making my truck diffrent then anyone elses, and if I want to put stacks on mine but it seems like all the cutts have been done, so Im going to go with the hardest to find cut stacks Aussies but cant seem to find exactly what they look like Some web sites have bull haulers that look like Aussies and Some places have Aussies that Look Like bull haulers so to help me with my search these are pictures of the cut that I want. Help me clarify what type of cut are these???

·
Registered
167 Posts
Aussies all the way

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we all are confused???

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if anyone knows where i can find this exact cut send me the link thanks

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice found them the first picture that i was going to post was of the grey dodge dually that was in ad in one of the diesel mags i had and hey what do you know its on this site thanks man i guess im going with 6 inch or 7 inch bull haulers

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
Those are bull haulers, and look completely retarded on those trucks.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Yeah that does look very dumb...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Those are bullhaulers.

x2 I think the bull haulers and aussies look retarded :tard:
My buddy has a set of aussies on his lifted extended cab long bed and it looks good to me. But there is alot of trucks that it looks horrible on. But nothing is worst than the people that have the stacks that stick 5 foot above the cab. I cannot stand that.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
YeAh there's 2 dodges runnin around Here that have their stacks 4 ft higher than the cab...

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I believe Mike (mudrunninpig) has them

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Bull haulers look ridiculously stupid

·
Registered
796 Posts
you should run straights or miders on your truck dude. those turnout bullhaulers dont even look good on semis....

·
Registered
198 Posts
it all depends on what kinda truck their going on. my opinion bull haulers only look good on dodges.. idk why. haha like a dodge dually. but on any ford either miters or turn outs.. just my opinion.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I think im going to do it just to be diffrent, Hell thats all im looking for I Know to many people running Miters on there fords I just want my Truck to stand out just a little now I have seen aussies that look sick on a ford may just go with them!! Pictures down below

AND HOLY CRAP MUDRUNNINPIG THOSE THINGS ARE CANNONS!! YUP THANKS THATS WHAT IM DOING NOT 8 inch tho I dont need it that big not like im trying to make up for something LMAO JK thanks for those pics that truck is NASTY

1 - 20 of 23 Posts