Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if its been discussed,(I'm sure everything has) but for those of you that are running stacks what has been your experience so far? Best brand, any problems. Right now I am running the DPF, but thats only until KEM finishes up the delete. Thanks

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
I don't have the 6.4, but I do have stacks. I have the Grand Rock 6" Mitre cuts on mine. I have loved them. I am sure they are all about the same. If you get what is basicly the universal kit, which is all you need if you are already straight piped. They would look great on your rig.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
hey logan how does that caveman lookin thing know everything about my computer??

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Very very sneaky!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I just ordered 6" Aussies for my dually. Got them without chrome so I can put 1200* black header paint on them so they fit in with my truck better. Kinda gives it a powder coated look without the $$$.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SouthTexasDiesel, have you already removed you DPF?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Not yet, I'm still waiting on my 5" DPF/DOC delete pipe. But soon, very soon.:thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who you getting that from?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it does not matter anymore, I ordered the silverline dual with the 5" black chrome angle cut. I just hope it will mount up behind the DPF till I can get the delete pipe.

·
Registered
553 Posts
mine are 6'' bullhaulers. got mine from a guy that took them off his 18 wheeler. then just bough everything else. grant total was only bout 200. plus my time and labor

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Well it does not matter anymore, I ordered the silverline dual with the 5" black chrome angle cut. I just hope it will mount up behind the DPF till I can get the delete pipe.
Is it suppose to be a DPF back kit? If not there will be some cutting involved....just remember measure twice, then again and cut once :nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts