Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys early 99 f250 what should i do, i think stacks would look sweet but i need some input brand, style, likes and dislikes???? help me out plz!:dunno:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man your setup is bad ***
so if you had to do it all over again would you have done them ???

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Only thing I don't like about them.....is if you wash your truck and your not careful and you get some water in the stacks....it will blow black water all over your truck, samething happens when it rains ....but other than that I love mine

·
COLLEGE KID
3,226 Posts
Only thing I would say is i dont like 5inch stacks, they just look a little to small. 6' is perfect size. Shop around on the style

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
Only thing I would say is i dont like 5inch stacks, they just look a little to small. 6' is perfect size. Shop around on the style
Bite me! :sofa:

Just poking fun at ya because I have a single 5" turn out.

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
i think you should do it....and buy these stacks from me.....i have six of these new in the box...$100 each.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Well my truck HAD stacks... (key word is had) The noise was wayyyy too much for me in the cab, either windows up or down the sound would drown out any and all conversation, so if you dont mind listening to your exhaust all the time, and I mean all the time, then go for it. I had them for about 4 months and had to get rid of the noise. They looked awesome, but the noise in the cab was way too much for me, it was really loud.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
thanks man your setup is bad ***
so if you had to do it all over again would you have done them ???
honestly yes and no.... if i didnt do the exhaust cut outs i wouldnt do it but with the cut outs its not that bad... it sounds just like if my truck is straight piped under my truck....

i do wish their was a way to get the y pipe under the truck. ( a future mod ) once i get that done it will be great...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how extensive is that process that you have done on your truck ??? and how much would it cost to have it done ???
should i do one stack or two, if one do i do it at the side of the bed or where the pip comes through the bed ???

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
Only thing I don't like about them.....is if you wash your truck and your not careful and you get some water in the stacks....it will blow black water all over your truck, samething happens when it rains ....but other than that I love mine
Just do the old trucker and farmer trick and put empty coffee cans over them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts