Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have been doing a lot of thinking and i think that i want to go stacks but dont relly know much about them so someone help me:confused:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
What do you wanna know?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hate to say it but just about everthing like do they give you more hp what to they do beside make a truck look bad axx

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Well anytime your truck is breathing better its gonna be running alot better, and I'm sure on your motor you will get a little hp/tq gain with a little mpg gain, but I would'nt buy them just for that, I bought my stacks because I love how they look, and for the little help they offer.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so good for looks how about sound what makes the best sound

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'll let you know im goin back to SC on fri. to install my stacks and I'll let you know how it sounds.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o a nother thing my son and i ride dirt bikes and i have a 8 foot bed with a toolboxs how much room do they take up if a lot does someone mack a toolboxs that is made for stacks

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
there actually is a toolbox that the stacks go up through and the center opens for tools and stuff...ill do a search and try to find the link

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks man your a real help

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I got my stacks from gus at farmboys diesel he helped me out with a really god price on a turbo back kit. so i would def. give him a call

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
not a problem

1 - 12 of 12 Posts