Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have six of these brand new in the boxes, even the set in the pic are not installed on my truck i just put them there for the pic.

anyway, they are 6" x 48" reduced to 5". i want $100 each stack, if yall know anybody that wants some let me know.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Hmmm that's how high the 48's sit above the cab?

I'm getting the 36's and it looks like that might be too short!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
theyd look good rolling some coal and arent a bad pirce

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Hmmm that's how high the 48's sit above the cab?

I'm getting the 36's and it looks like that might be too short!
I wouldn't worry about it Marty, he said he just set them in there for a pic, they're not installed (if I read it correctly). If they had a y pipe underneath them they'd surely be set up higher over the cab wouldn't they?

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it Marty, he said he just set them in there for a pic, they're not installed (if I read it correctly). If they had a y pipe underneath them they'd surely be set up higher over the cab wouldn't they?
Totally over looked that part.

Guess you're right... I want my stacks to be just a hair lower then that :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
those are 48in but with out the 90 so when they are installed they will stick up over the cab like mine i for got to think about that when i was measuring for mine but hell they dont look to bad

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump, these are still for sale!!

·
Hate stupid people
8,537 Posts
thats a hell of a price, too bad i they aren't bullhaulers, i'd be all over them

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
200 Posts
yeah i get that all the time....no body wants miters. lol
That's all I would want it mitre's. I need a 36 though instead of a 48. If you have 36's I'll but two.

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ya I thought about that but I wondered if the edge would rust after making another mitre cut on the end. What would shipping be for 2 stacks to Hamburg, IL 62045? UPS ground.

Thanks
Paul

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya I thought about that but I wondered if the edge would rust after making another mitre cut on the end. What would shipping be for 2 stacks to Hamburg, IL 62045? UPS ground.

Thanks
Paul
i thought the same thing, but the cuts on mine never did rust...i took some clear paint with a brush and put it on the edge just to be safe on my old exhaust. but i didnt do that on my new ones, and they havent rusted either...im pretty sure the oil in the diesel suit keeps them from rusting.

also, it depends on how you hook them up....you may not have to cut the mitre end....it can be cut on the other end where it would be welded to the pipe/box in your bed anyway.

but anyway, i'll get a sipping quote soon.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sounds cool. Let me know what you come up with. I was thinking of buying the stacks from you then ordering the t pipe and clamp kit from black cloud diesel. I have to order it from them so that I get a 5inch t pipe that stays 5 inch and doesn't neck down to 4 inch. The addition of two stacks to what I need from them I think is $300

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks like shipping is about $50 for two stacks to a residential address at the zip code you gave me.

if you want a set just pm me your info...and i have paypal or you can send check/money order (they will take time to clear though).

·
Registered
200 Posts
ok sounds good. When those stacks neck down to 5inch are they 5inch ID or OD? I assume OD right? Like what brand are they? Are these grand rock stacks you have? I just don't want to buy a set and them not match up to what I will buy later this winter.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
How much are these to install? I have a 2002 F-350 Longbed. Thx

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok sounds good. When those stacks neck down to 5inch are they 5inch ID or OD? I assume OD right? Like what brand are they? Are these grand rock stacks you have? I just don't want to buy a set and them not match up to what I will buy later this winter.
yep 5 inch outside diameter.

these are dynaflex part # 24mp-605048cp. dynaflex is what comes oem on peterbilts (did i mention i work at the pete dealership?) thats where i got these. but yea they are the highest quality you can find!

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How much are these to install? I have a 2002 F-350 Longbed. Thx
i have no idea what people are charging to install this kinda stuff. im just selling the parts

1 - 20 of 42 Posts