Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 5" miters 36" tall I am thinking about selling or trading for something....I need to clean them up a little and you will have to get the mounting brackets, the reason I am getting rid of them is because I switched to 6" aussie stacks......let me know what ya go tif you are interested in trading other than that not real sure how much they are worrth soo

THIS IS THE COMPLETE BED KIT MINUS THE BRACKETS THAT MOUNT THE STACKS TO THE SIDE OF THE BED...NOT JUST THE STACKS.

·
Registered
484 Posts
if you dont mind me askin how much did the aussie set run you?

·
Registered
405 Posts
well i can get a set of brand new 5" 36" stacks for 100 bucks... how much did u want for these and is it just the chromeys?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
set for a 100 where????? you must mean just the stacks themselves, this is the kit minus the un bolts for the floor and the brackets that tie the kit into the bed, for a 100 bucks you should buy a bunch of kits and turn them because theiisnt anywhere I know of that will only cost 100 bucks..

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
405 Posts
i was say just two 36" stacks them self
nothing else with them

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
What are you lookin to trade them for?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
575"?? i found the 6" aussie's for 300
just the stacks or the whole kit? When I say stakcs maybe I should be more clearer, I mean the whole bed kit. There is no way you found 6" aussie stack KIT for 300 maybe just the stacks....

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
I could probably find some other stuff too. I have a bunch of RX-7 parts too.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might have to pass thinking about getting rid of my toolbox and do not really have any use for rx parts.

·
Registered
453 Posts
So all thats needed to put these in my truck is the clamps? your selling the y pipe and everything? I have 2 12" Kenwoods, practically brand new, only in a car for about 3 weeks, and some other things, if this is complete with y pipe PM me asap, very interested

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've got a set of forged rods and a *15 HPOP if your interested?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what is a 15 hpop ?
here are pics

·
Registered
191 Posts
what is a 15 hpop ?
here are pics

A 15* HPOP is a high pressure oil pump that runs your injectors. Some guys use them to my a Dual HPOP system like the DIY dual pump kit from Bean's Diesel. Let me know if your interested?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've also got a stock fuel bowl and stock fuel pump with less than 30,000 miles on it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts