Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got delivered this Thursday and I got them on today :woot:
Unpacking the box was awesome, 5" exhaust is huge when you're pulling it out of a cardboard box! Just got back from the first drive out in them and these things are LOUD! Well here are the pictures...

Let me know what you guys think, I went to a local truck parts place and got some extra pipe to raise the stacks up 6" I don't think they're too tall, but high enough it gives them a more stack than hole look. Painted my bed pipes with header paint to get rid of all the stratches of the bare metal.

If you ask me, they're bad *** :nate:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thats sick man, looks really good

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
my honest opinion, i think they need to be shortened. im not fond of the tall stack look.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
That looks awsome!!:happydance: Wish you guys would quit posting pictures of your stacks, makes me want to get some too! :lol_1:

·
Banned
0 Posts
they look intense man! haha i like it, I'm with Jeff, I'd take out the 6 inch "riser" on each and let them ride just above the cab. but it is your truck, and if you like it- rock wit it :nate:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your thoughts guys I'm gonna leave the six inches for now at least it's something easy I can take out later if i get tired of the tall look, but for now I'm loving them :cool:

·
Registered
553 Posts
i like the look of them man. heres some pictures of mine.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That looks great :thumb:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Im having a problem selecting tips and outta all of the pictures on this site i like yours best. Which tips are yours?....disregard i read your signature

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks Badass... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
whod u bbuy the stacks off of, nice stacks i like them up 6" theyre like jus over the cab like i like them

·
Registered
334 Posts
where did you get them? i want some through hood stacks

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Gawd, I need some stacks...but my wife would castrate me!!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I like the taller look, however I would aim the more towards the rear of the truck, not completely but maybe halfway....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts