Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tride to stack an ATS hardwire on top of the diablo predator reprogramer an now the truck wont start or run.There is no blown fuses and the gloplug wait to start lite on the dash dosenot come on at all, it just cranks over and I dont hear the fuel pump turn on. Anyone have any ideas to what I may have done wrong and how to fix it. The predator wont recieve any codes or let me pull the program out. Any tips or advice would be appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Wow that was a bad idea it sounds like....

I would call those idiots at diablo bright and early tomorrow morning and see if they can help you out. Maybe force the stock tune back into the truck. Then it should run again. :dunno: Maybe?? As for diablo in general I would stay as far away from them as possible. Their tunes as well as cust. service are awful. Just a worthless company as far as I am concerned.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
I would call those idiots at diablo bright and early tomorrow morning and see if they can help you out. Maybe force the stock tune back into the truck. Then it should run again. :dunno: Maybe?? As for diablo in general I would stay as far away from them as possible. Their tunes as well as cust. service are awful. Just a worthless company as far as I am concerned.
Powerd3,
Now you have found a place where you will learn lots.:thumb::nod: Good luck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
welcome

I tride to stack an ATS hardwire on top of the diablo predator reprogramer an now the truck wont start or run.There is no blown fuses and the gloplug wait to start lite on the dash dosenot come on at all, it just cranks over and I dont hear the fuel pump turn on. Anyone have any ideas to what I may have done wrong and how to fix it. The predator wont recieve any codes or let me pull the program out. Any tips or advice would be appreciated thanks.
welcome to the org! hope you get it figured out. fill in your signature so we can be of more help.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
You might end up having to get the truck reflashed or get a whole new computer. Just my.02.

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
in my opinion stacking is a bad idea. you should stay with one, chip or programmer. sounds to me like you wiped your PCM clean or jumbled the strategy and now it wont read. sorry bud.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
my buddy just made a bully edge for his truck and blew it up trying to compete with my custom SCT!!!!!!!!! absolutely DO NOT STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
speaking of bully dog, i had one and it erased my PCM. they are garbage. stay away from Edge and Bully Dog. a custom SCT is the only way to go!!!

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
You can stack an Edge Evo and Attitude on a 7.3, but the benefits are practically nill -- PSD's aren't like Dmax's and Cummins that you can stack 3 or 4 programmers to try to get more out of it -- it usually causes problems or one product cancels out the benefits of the other..

go with edge for safe power that is a little better than stock, but go with a custom tuned chip or programmer for the best bang for your buck!

·
Registered
68 Posts
If your saying sct what place is the best place to talk price and tunes options for my needs

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
SCT is definately the best I've seen in guys with 6.0's -- check with .org vendors or put in a price quote request in the quote forums and they'll get ya hooked up!

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
all the edge on mine and my friends truck did was tear up trannies. 7.3= tony wildman, 6.0= custom sct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts