Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Single stack Crew Cab pics. Im thinking about it for my truck but i wanna see some pics im thinking of a black single mitre 6inch offset from the center of the truck to the right hand side.

Lets See em!

Thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hopefully within the next week or two I'll get mine installed. I've got both a 6" & 8" single that I need to mock up to see what's gonna look better on my truck. My truck is a charcoal grey crew so I might be able to pull off an 8" since it's lifted and will have black MHT wheels on my next big money drop after the next project I complete for work in a few months. This go around was the turbo and the DP all the way to the stack plus gauges and sct. As soon as I get back home to start in on it I'll take mock up pics and post them in this thread.

After reading all that I'm gonna have to go to meetings where I state my name and addiction. Lmao.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
6inch Mitre

Dual 6inch Mitre Current

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Heres mine, just an ex cab though. Drone doesnt bother me unless the back glass is open. Then you cant talk to each other.

7'' black

·
Registered
272 Posts
That hitch ball is HUGE!!! Lol thats awesome

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Drone isnt too bad, also depends on tuning, and turbo as well.

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Here's a clip I found online of a crew cab with a single stack, oh, and a Cummins in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts