8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
I took some and will get them uploaded tonight.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I took some and will get them uploaded tonight also

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heck yes!!!

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Damn it hopefully next year!!! The fat girl would have looked good in that pic.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Sorry I didn't get to stay long... I had to be back in WV to repack to head back out of town :( Had a blast while I was there though, definitely be back next year!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts

·
BANNED
3,231 Posts
Three best lookin trucks there right? Lol
Yes sir!

:umno:

:joke:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
If you would have just let the PIG stay at TU, yours could have been included in that pic. We had the perfect field to have a "fatty" photo shoot also but nooooo somebody didn't show up :look: :haha:

j/p bud, hate you couldn't make it.. If you need any more salt poured on the wound let me know:rofl:

·
BANNED
3,231 Posts

Caption for the pic above "NO NO NO!!!!!!":hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
When Bobbi and I were looking at these pics, she told me that she felt bad that she knew more about our trucks than Les does:sofa::tard::rofl: Better catch up Les!! lol

Not sure how it happened but Scott looks like a "normal sized" person in that pic:rofl:

Tried uploading the vid Keith, but my internet isn't cooperating with me right now. Can't see a whole lot but i'll have it up in the next 24...

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts

Caption for the pic above "NO NO NO!!!!!!":hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
When Bobbi and I were looking at these pics, she told me that she felt bad that she knew more about our trucks than Les does:sofa::tard::rofl: Better catch up Les!! lol

I saw you taking this pic in my rear view, so I made sure to wait for you to get it set up before I took off. It turned out great!

On Les's pic it was funny.....the caption is correct! He was trying to put a nut on a stud and it dropped in the fender well......hahaha...it was funny to hear les talking to himself.

Last pic is a cool looking pic with the background blurred. Scott does look like normal height there....hahaha

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
Only snapped 7.
to busy drinkin and bs'n

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
hahahahaha :rofl:

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts