Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts
That's the first pic of your truck I think I've seen Julian, I dig it!

And vids suck at pickin up smoke sometimes.

I could post two vids of my truck, one that makes it look like a stock injectored truck with no tunes, and one that actually exaggerates just how much it smokes.

yeah, i saw that post and it said Julians truck, i was like WTF i didnt even know julian owned a truck, never have seen it before.

Julians truck looks even better in person.

Are there any more pics out there?

Katie has a ton on Facebook. I'll ask when shes uploading them here. Our connection was slow last night. Took forever to upload 100 pics to photobucket.

GREAT PICS! Dave, thanks for putting them up

Hey Julian, my daughter was with me at SSS and saw your truck on the dyno and watch you run at the strip. She likes trucks but always tells me she wants a stang when she gets her license. Well yesterday I was taking her to drivers ed and saw a decent mustang and ask if she liked it, she said yes but she wanted the F-350 from New Mexico that lived in El-Paso:hehe:
Thought you might like to know your fan club is still growing:thumb:
BTW I told her I wanted it too

Hey Julian, my daughter was with me at SSS and saw your truck on the dyno and watch you run at the strip. She likes trucks but always tells me she wants a stang when she gets her license. Well yesterday I was taking her to drivers ed and saw a decent mustang and ask if she liked it, she said yes but she wanted the F-350 from New Mexico that lived in El-Paso:hehe:
Mike...Time to go up with the 6.7 and give it to your daughter.

Who is that handsome devil???

Hell yeah :icon_ford:

Da PIG!

THIS IS THE VIEW RIGHT BEFORE THE PIG GOBBLES UP YOUR AZZ!

61 - 80 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.