time= 9:00 to 3:00

Dyno fee is $65.00 for 3 passes

Where: 9745 South 58th Street
Franklin, WI 53185

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
Son of a B****!!! :Rant:

I gotta go to my sister's graduation from vet school that day!!! I really wanted to go and show those guys what a 6.0 can do!

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is always the fall one. my truck will not be running so I cant dyno but we are taking my brother in laws truck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hmmm interesting !!! Can you just show up and pay the fee the day of ,or do you have to preregister ??? I wanna see what my 6.4 will do ?? Hopefully deleting egr and adding cold side mbrp intercooler pipe and turbo downpipe in the next few weeks . Just ordered parts from ptp !!

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
There is always the fall one. my truck will not be running so I cant dyno but we are taking my brother in laws truck.
That's the one that was there last year right? What has he done to it since then?

Hmmm interesting !!! Can you just show up and pay the fee the day of ,or do you have to preregister ??? I wanna see what my 6.4 will do ?? Hopefully deleting egr and adding cold side mbrp intercooler pipe and turbo downpipe in the next few weeks . Just ordered parts from ptp !!
You can just show up, but you better get thre early, the spots usually fill up quick.

I'm really bummed I can't go, I might even have a new turbo by then :sad:

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the one that was there last year right? What has he done to it since then?

I'm really bummed I can't go, I might even have a new turbo by then :sad:

Yes that is one that was there last year. We have not done much to the truck just added an Airdog 2 and some different tunes.

What kind of turbo you going to put on?

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You should be around 510 to 540 for hp what tune are you running. I put down 539hp last year with my 6.4 with the hot damn 300 tune.

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2,740 Posts
I am not 100% sure exactly which turbo I am going with, but I pretty set on a nonVGT this time around. I'm thinking either a 64mm or small 66mm with batmowheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts