Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get lug nut covers for the front of my dually. I recently had the Solid Axle lock out hubs installed and I can no longer run the chrome ring that covers the lugs, due to a larger hub.

I would love to find a set of spike covers to give the truck a little attitude. Anyone know who sells them in a 13/16"? I tried Google, but without luck.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You can find a small job shop and they might do it for you. I made some when I did have a shop for a few harleys

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can find a small job shop and they might do it for you. I made some when I did have a shop for a few harleys
Your in cleveland? Any suggestions for local shops that would make them? Im near Youngstown, but wouldnt mind a short drive.

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
O ya or you can call Trevor over at Tennessee Wheel and Tire. 931 962 4646. He specializes in semi wheels on duallys and has those on his truck

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Any chrome shop should have them, they may not be considered lug nut covers but they should have a 13/16 bolt cover that a big truck would generally use on the frame.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
O ya or you can call Trevor over at Tennessee Wheel and Tire. 931 962 4646. He specializes in semi wheels on duallys and has those on his truck
Thanks for the lead, No luck though. They are in early stages of prototypes and hope to have them done soon.

The guy I talked to there was a super nice guy, told me all about what they are trying to make. if I cant find them soon they have my business.

·
Registered
221 Posts
you wiil have to drill and tap a set screw to hold the spike covers on. im doing it now to my truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts