i was think more like 1,200 hp :hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
804 Posts
hahahaha :rofl:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Wow wow wow ok seriously now be serious, WHY? HOW? WTH?

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
my best guess for that is it was someones last day and they wanted to play a joke, ive seen it done before but this is rediculous. to figure HP this is the formula. applies to aftermarket parts like vent badges and stickers
$1.00=.14hp

so 11,500 means your truck will gain 1610hp!!!!!! that will win a race or two

so

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
my best guess for that is it was someones last day and they wanted to play a joke, ive seen it done before but this is rediculous. to figure HP this is the formula. applies to aftermarket parts like vent badges and stickers
$1.00=.14hp

so
It's gotta be a typo, for real.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$1.00=.14hp

so
in that case instead of single or dual exhaust i want quad exhast for a total of 6440hp :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
in that case instead of single or dual exhaust i want quad exhast for a total of 6440hp :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
HAHA right! Duals AND stacks! Awesome lmao

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
see there you go. it will only cost you 46,000 dollars for the tips

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Hahaha that's funny, i wonder if Larry and Pat know it's like that.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
see there you go. it will only cost you 46,000 dollars for the tips
still cheaper that a new truck an no DPF quad tips here i come:woot::woot::woot::woot::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
That was a special for one customer that insisted we hand deliver the tip to him in person, and spend the day with him, and of course autographs. lol Installation was extra.

I'm sure it was something stupid that happened when we moved the diesel database over from DPP. I just hope there arent too many more like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts