Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know what size the 4 speakers are? I know I could easily go outside in the humid weather and find out, but why not ask in the coolness of my a/c

·
Registered
805 Posts
If i remember correclty they are 5x7 but i might be wrong.

If your too lazy to get up and go outside i bet a quick search of the google machine would do you wonders......just a thought.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
anybody know what size the 4 speakers are? I know I could easily go outside in the humid weather and find out, but why not ask in the coolness of my a/c
The size of my speaker is 5" and she sings real nicely.

·
Registered
87 Posts
go to crutchfield.com and you can type in your vehicle information and they will tell you the correct size for everything. If you decide to order speakers from there, 99% of the time you will get the wiring harnesses and everything you need also the shipping is quick and free I believe over a certain amount. I've gone through them several times and I've been very pleased. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
5x7 in my '01
Some 6x8 will fit... They should say in their specs if they have the correct holes o mount in a 5x7 spot. Pretty sure Pioneers are this way.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My pioneers are 6x8 but have holes for 6x8 and 5x7. Great upgrade.

Generally I use Crutchfield to find the product I want because they have amazing information and compatibility listings. But they are a bit pricey. Once I find what I want I will search for the lowest price elsewhere.

·
Registered
723 Posts
6x8s fit. 6x9 don't fit unless u switch the window motors from the doors. So ur left motor has to go to the right door and right motor to the left door. That allows the 6x9 to fit in the hole without hitting anything.

6x8 are good. I like kickers, alpines, focal, infinity. I was never a fan of pioneer

Sent from a Apple

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've got 6x9s in the rear doors. Had to do a bit of trimming. Front doors are 6x8s. The 6x9s I had were way too deep.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts