Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a speaker box for two 12's that fits a 2000-2003 ext. cab, it also fits in a crew cab behind the rear seat. It was in my truck when I bought it and I have no use for it now. It is a very sturdy and nice looking box in almost perfect condition. I don't really know what this will sale for because of shipping costs but am asking $100 plus shipping OBO. Email me if interested and I will try to get shipping costs or answer any questions. Email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Where are you located? Someone could save a lot of money picking it up locally...

·
Registered
445 Posts
where are you located? would you take $100.00 for the box including shipping?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in Kingsport, TN so all local offers would be great. I just didn't think to many ppl would be local. But I can't do $100 shipped at the time I am guessing shipping will be half that at least, but if I have any offers I will get a better shipping estimate to there address.

·
Registered
345 Posts
shipping to 75640,pm me with a shipped price when you get a quote.....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM sent. shipping cost wasn't bad if your interested don't be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can do $125 shipped to you. Shipping is a little higher to So Cal I guess. I'm still cutting you a deal with $125 though.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
if it hasnt been sent yet could you grab some dimensions of the box? to bad i didn't see this post earlier, someone got a killer deal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
will it fit in an 05 cc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts