Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I've posted once before, watch a lot. I've put the email in to Spartan so that I am added to the pre-order list for the DPF delete and tune, but haven't heard back. I'm not surprised; everything I've read indicates that Matt and Mike are swamped in something deeper than mud right now. (meaning that the volume of work vs. amount of time is not a plesant ratio)

Has anyone gotten an update lately? I'm anxious to get this going as I have some work over the next several weeks that would benefit from the tunes and pipe.

just curious as to the cost, as I've heard nothing.

As a note, haven't bothered to call; email only.... the website seems to confirm that they are swamped....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I talked to Jonay @ Spartan last night as I've been on the list for about 3 weeks now, she took down all of my info of my address so when the tuner and delete is ready I just have to give a credit card and it's a done deal. As far as for the cost's, there will be 2 diffrent style tuner's and I went with the more exspensive of the 2 and it will be $1000.00 and I'm not sure of the other I guess a few hundred dollars cheaper. The delete pipe will be $350.00 and she told me that the original list consisted of 200 people and now it's up to 600 and there hoping to have enough product to cover all that's on the list. So she made it sound like it's going to be happening soon. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I understand that the dashdaq or flashdaq will have all the tuns on it, as it can hold up to a 100 tuns. That is what i think not for sure the other one tuner only, can only hold 3 tuns and doesnt do anything else. Matt called me last week and said the it was getting close enough for them to show up that he wanted to get the rest of my info. From the way it sounded that it could be hear this week. I cant wait the 550 is itching to start breathing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts