Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got back from talkin to my friendly service manager at the ford hut. he told me to go with the spartan. i know there have been a lot of discussions on here about the spartan but i also know things evolve quickly. i was wondering for those of you who have them, what the opinions are or are there any other suggestions. i feel obligated to go with the spartain because he told me to and he is the one with the powere over tha all so important warranty issue. thank for your info

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have 4 systems coming to us for the Local Ford dealership.
What does this mean? Is Ford offering chips for these now and sending trucks out to you? :doh:

·
Registered
250 Posts
FMC is suggesting to remove the dpf? I havent heard that Spartan is all about dpf delete

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have 4 systems coming to us for the Local Ford dealership.
All of them do basically the same thing.
Do you know how to pick?
Pick up the phone and call each one. See which one answers the phone, and who uses a machine or someone without any knowledge instead of himself.

If you are ever marooned on the side of the road, you'll know then that this is the most important factor of all.

·
Registered
279 Posts
All of them do basically the same thing.
Do you know how to pick?
Pick up the phone and call each one. See which one answers the phone, and who uses a machine or someone without any knowledge instead of himself.

If you are ever marooned on the side of the road, you'll know then that this is the most important factor of all.
:thumb: could not say it better myself

·
Registered
589 Posts
customer support is a big factor. nice to know you have someone that is there to help you.:nod:

some people have better luck with different people. dj and bill both responded asap, i was put on erics list of people to call and never got a return call (im not upset) matt and mike might not be prompt but they always touch base with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts