Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know pahrump had some made awhile back and I have one of those stuck on my tool box. But was curious if spartan had some new stickers with the new spartan helmet and logo that looks 3D.

·
Registered
742 Posts
yup i tried to get one of those stickers but it never happened.

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
I saw quite a few of the Spartan stickers floating around at the rod run in pigeon forge last weekend, not really sure why some of the 6.4L guys had them because they had fagwire's mounted to they're windshield! One was a lifted red 08 that kept "trying" to blow smoke on me, needless to say he got smoked out.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw quite a few of the Spartan stickers floating around at the rod run in pigeon forge last weekend, not really sure why some of the 6.4L guys had them because they had fagwire's mounted to they're windshield! One was a lifted red 08 that kept "trying" to blow smoke on me, needless to say he got smoked out.
Im sure stickers are not on the top of matts list but if you get a chance to ask him about them that would be great. Im not a fan of stickers all of the truck but they are stuck all over my toolbox and shop wall.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Im sure stickers are not on the top of matts list but if you get a chance to ask him about them that would be great. Im not a fan of stickers all of the truck but they are stuck all over my toolbox and shop wall.
:bump: Pahrump disappeared from all the truck forums. i sent him a pm to try to get a sticker a long time ago

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
:bump: Pahrump disappeared from all the truck forums. i sent him a pm to try to get a sticker a long time ago
He is messing with ATV's and stuff right now. Said he has put the truck on the back burner for right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts