Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call today, Spartan will be shipping this week. I'm very excited. who else got the call?? What package are you going with, hp's etc.... Once we get our units, Please post results of mpg improvements...... thanx, bill

·
Registered
39 Posts
Havent heard anything yet but im going with the 4 inch mbrp exhust delete pipe and dashdaq been on the list since march I cant wait

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My card got charged this morning, Matt said to expect and email with a tracking number. Anyone else get charged or a tracking number? thanx,

·
Registered
28 Posts
I talked with matt this morning also. My card was charged this morning! Only a couple more days and i'll have the tuner in my truck:happydance:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Talked to donna today they will be shipping the tuners out thursday afternoon or friday morn the delete pipes are to becoming directly from another supplier so they might be stagared delivery she also said when you get the tuner you need to plug in your truck and get a code then email it to them so they can write the tune specificly for you truck emailed to you with in 24 hours then you download it from your computer

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was charged as well, but no call or email yet. :tex:

·
Registered
59 Posts
what size are the files going to be? I have dialup and its so slow, any large files would never come through.

·
Registered
818 Posts
what size are the files going to be? I have dialup and its so slow, any large files would never come through.
Go to your local library, Order Cable modem, they are pretty big, takes 15-20mins i hear to change from say 100 hp to 150 hp

·
Registered
73 Posts
ditto on all of the above. i talked to donna personally and here is what i understand:

spartan will send you the tuner . you download your stock program, and email it to matt. you also pick three of about 7 tunes available . anywhere from stock with dpf delete up to 250 hp. within 24 hours, they email you back the 3 programs you requested and off you go . i can't remember the specific tunes, but they will all be in the detailed instructions.

thats what i believe happens. if i am incorrect, feel free to comment.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I believe the 250HP tune is $199 Extra if I am correct. I am going to get the top 3 hps plus the 250

·
Registered
26 Posts
Matt called me on Tuesday. It's on the way!! WOO HOO!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I already got my cc charged. can i still decide/pick tunes. i would like the 250 tune. Just to play with, do i have to uprgrade now then? thanx,

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
You must also remember.........IF you choose the DPF delete you have to sign and return the release by mail or fax BEFORE you can get tunes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
charges

My card was also charged on Wednesday. I'm just curious what they charged for. The total was $1380.00. Sound familiar to anyone. I picked the 250 hp tune and dpf pipe when Matt called and took my info. Is that tune included in this price. Anybody know or have similar charges? I'm just curious what I paid for.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Anyone know if Matt and Mike created any tunes that USE the DPF? Haven't seen any posts on that subject and I'd be curious what kind of numbers or improvements were obtained.

·
Registered
492 Posts
i was quoted the 1380 for the dash daq, three tunes and the delete pipe. as i understood like everyone else the top tune is 210 unless you pay extra.

·
Registered
73 Posts
1380 is for the dashdaq and the delete pipe. the 250 hp is extra. from what i have heard, just remember, even though that 250 hp is very tempting, it is very excessive for the stock components. (trans, rear end, heads) so, you are really pushing the limits, and looking for some problems. i personally am going to top out with the 210 hp tune. it is safe for factory components and has safety features built in the program.

i am not an expert on this, this is just what i have been told.

i am sure matt and donna can answer this better than me.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Anyone know if Matt and Mike created any tunes that USE the DPF? Haven't seen any posts on that subject and I'd be curious what kind of numbers or improvements were obtained.
He has some, but i dont think he is taking the market and running in that direction. Due to more the smoke the more the regen, i wouldnt get to high up in the hp tunes but i dont know what matt has:wink[3]:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was charged 1009.00 I only ordered the dash daq. i already bought the dpf/doc delete pipe for 350.00. BTW, It's a sweet looking piece. CAn't wait to get my new tunes....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts