Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm not at home an I changed my tune an it said can't erase modules an reload stock if truck first start. So what does this mean? I tried reloading stock file says the exact thing. I can't figure out why it says this I didt try to start my truck or anything not sure why this occurred

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need ideas quick!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
^Good advice as usual.......

Disconnect batteries for a few mins?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Did you get this figured out? My guess is that your SD card is corrupt and you need to format a new card using the files off of your computer. Did you save the original stock file on your computer?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you get this figured out? My guess is that your SD card is corrupt and you need to format a new card using the files off of your computer. Did you save the original stock file on your computer?
I got it towed home last night I couldn't try anything last cause I was at a concert an couldn't get out until there was room for the tow truck. But how would the files become corrupted when it was tuning an it was not tampered with. My stock file is corrupted on the tuner and I'm not sure if I have it saved on my computer cause I got a new one an cant remember if I transferred it over. If its not saved is there a way to pull the stock file off of the ad card using a computer

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
good luck... maybe a smaller sig pic would help:thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I got it towed home last night I couldn't try anything last cause I was at a concert an couldn't get out until there was room for the tow truck. But how would the files become corrupted when it was tuning an it was not tampered with. My stock file is corrupted on the tuner and I'm not sure if I have it saved on my computer cause I got a new one an cant remember if I transferred it over. If its not saved is there a way to pull the stock file off of the ad card using a computer

Call the office and speak with Mick.

828-692-9967

1 - 10 of 10 Posts