Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some FYI for Spartan Phalanx owners. I pulled my SD card to check to see if my stock was saved to it. It was saved in the "transfer" folder. I copied and pasted the file to my PC so I would have a back up in case of emergency. :nod: The file name is your vin# with the (.stk) file extention. Hope this helps.:thumb:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Just some FYI for Spartan Phalanx owners. I pulled my SD card to check to see if my stock was saved to it. It was saved in the "transfer" folder. I copied and pasted the file to my PC so I would have a back up in case of emergency. :nod: The file name is your vin# with the (.stk) file extention. Hope this helps.:thumb:
Thanks Man

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Let us know if the crankcase over fill stops with the new mods........

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm curious about this, too. I'm thinking that getting
rid of the regen should get rid of the "making oil" issue ...

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:dunno:
I will keep you guys posted. :thumb: I haven't changed the oil because I'm waiting for the test kit from Blackstone. Once get the results I'll change the oil and keep good tabs on it. Someone has posted that they had the oil making problem and has been running Spartan 210 tune (he had the flashpac)for 3500 miles and the oil level hasn't risen on him since. This made me go ahead with the dpf delete because an engine is not designed to be lubricated with diesel imo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine stopped as soon as I did it. I have had the 210 tune for 3500 miles and 2 months that was loaded by Matt directly. Not making oil anymore. There are so many great side effects to the tunes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts