Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I've been out of the loop a while with my truck. Set it how I wanted and put the tuner back in the box and on a shelf. Had no idea Spartan went under and the company that acquired them did as well. Wanted to change my tune to more of an economy tune. Got the tuner out of the box, plugged it in, and nothing. So now I have a tuner that won't turn on. Tried different cord, still nothing. Am I SOL now? Even if I were to buy a tuner from somewhere else, how would I get my truck back to stock in order to do that? I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm F'ed. Any help would be appreciated!

2011 F350

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think getting another Ndash tuner would work? I still have the SD card with all my trucks info on it. Would I be able to just put my SD card in another Ndash tuner?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Getting another dDash will probably work. It just sounds like yours died, I'm sure the sd card is fine. Are you sure it's dead? You getting power to your OBD port?...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting power from obd. I have a Bluetooth adapter I use with torque, and it works fine.

As far as fuse or battery, I'd have to open up the unit, correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts