Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything good or bad about Spartans injectors and turbos? Im looking at there 68mm turbo and 205 injectors but have not heard anything about them good or bad

·
Banned
174 Posts
i heard good things about their turbos, i got a price for a 68mm w/ stage II injectors that i think are close to 205 w/ a built tranny for $8,000.00. But ive been told by numerous people that they are great and half the price of other companies!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, ya thats a great price. Their turbos are on par price wise with the others but their injectors are about a grand cheaper than most companies out there

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
a friend of mine had a 66/70 with stg.II 180cc injectors from Spartan. Ran like a scalded dog and he said the 180's flowed A LOT of fuel, more than a set of 190's in a different truck he used for comparison. He ran this set up only for maybe 5000 miles or so then his LPOP gears let go and took the turbo out. He's since returned to stock and is in the process of swapping in a CR motor... Long story short, Josh builds a good injector and their turbos are a good buy too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear, I think im going to try it out. Might as well try something different than the norm.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Agree w/ Shu873 that yes, Josh does build real nice injectors that flow what he advertises them to flow and he's a nice guy that knows the 6.0 front to back and inside out.

Stay Tuned
Amp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts