Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any-one recieved the Spartan DPF delete pipe yet?

·
Registered
20 Posts
No not yet, I have a buddy here in Miami and he said he spoke with Matt yesterday and they were supposed to be here yesterday but they are still a no show as of Tuesday. Now the last time I bi*ched about my tunes they came in a few seconds later (same for the dashdaq) maybe I'll hit a hat trick!! :hehe:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Odd, I now live in Louisiana and thats where the pipe was supposed to go, and here I found myself sitting at my parents house in Austin, my billing address by the way, and the UPS man rolled up with a big ole box. After my mother looked at me with the excited to depressed look of finding my name on the box my face became the excited one.

Well I'm not at all impressed with this piece of pipe. The darn hole in the bung wouldn't even fit the sensor and i guess I'm not a fan of the tapper from the DOC to the delete pipe. I wonder how much this midget grinder stand looking thing actually costed me?

I have ordered a 409SS full DOC-DPF-Muff delete from the down pipe back to the tip.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you buying the new pipe from?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought mine from powerstroker67 pm him on this forum he does good work and ships fast

1 - 9 of 9 Posts