Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my tuner yesterday & so i followed the directions on getting my strategy # & vin to upload to spartan so i can get my tunes. I contacted Spartan & spoke with Donna & she said to send an email to [email protected] & along with the serial number of tuner& user name & password i wanted to use. She also said she would setup account as soon as she received it. I told her that i just sent the email with all info & she said she got it. Its been over 24 hrs now & still have no account access yet. I've called numerous times & left messages to return my calls. I've been trying to call Spartan but always just get a recording to leave a message. This is just piss poor customer service in my book. If a person says there going to co something by god i expect it to be done. Iam about ready to pack this tuner up & return it back & go with someone else. Maybe they are making toooooo much $$$$ to care about us anymore. I spoke with the vendor i purchased the tuner from & he also said that he's having a hard time getting anyone to call him back.

Maybe if everyone quits buying these tuners from them they will get the message.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
I received my tuner yesterday & so i followed the directions on getting my strategy # & vin to upload to spartan so i can get my tunes. I contacted Spartan & spoke with Donna & she said to send an email to [email protected] & along with the serial number of tuner& user name & password i wanted to use. She also said she would setup account as soon as she received it. I told her that i just sent the email with all info & she said she got it. Its been over 24 hrs now & still have no account access yet. I've called numerous times & left messages to return my calls. I've been trying to call Spartan but always just get a recording to leave a message. This is just piss poor customer service in my book. If a person says there going to co something by god i expect it to be done. Iam about ready to pack this tuner up & return it back & go with someone else. Maybe they are making toooooo much $$$$ to care about us anymore. I spoke with the vendor i purchased the tuner from & he also said that he's having a hard time getting anyone to call him back.

Maybe if everyone quits buying these tuners from them they will get the message.
Hey man its been A DAY, relax..........remember they are crazy busy with just 3 or 4 employees and hundreds if not thousands of us customers constantly calling for tuning, custom tunes, and 6.4 questions. They will get to you :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand that. But if a someone tells you they are going to do something i expect it to get done. Just dont tell me that you are going to do it then not. Busy or not..

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Wow.....just wow

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
It's been one day and I'm the ONLY one in the office today. Period, alone.

I'm working on everything as fast as I can. Our phone has went unanswered pretty much all morning as I can't do three tasks at once. Return calls will start happening when Jared returns from his Grandfather's funeral and Donna gets back in the office.

If that isn't acceptable I'll give you a a refund myself.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just takes 2-3 days to get tunes & 24-48 hrs to setup so can send in info to get tunes. I will give ya till Tuesday & if not setup by then will send unit back & move on. Maybe you need to hire more help.... Sounds like its too busy for the staff u have.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Again Wow, it is such a good product to me I am willing to wait as long as it takes as I know once I receive what I paid for I will be 150% happy, I think I understand your frustration but Spartan is a very good business, just take a deep breath and wait, they will get back with you and I will tell you, you will be "HAPPY" you will be "VERY UNHAPPY" with another tuner, I have had other tuners (SCT) and I would not have any other tuner then SPARTAN.. nothing compares as of yet.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Since he seems to be an as$hole, we should let him make the dumb decision of going with something other than Spartan and regret it. I think it's absurd that your bringing your rant to the forum like this, it's disrespectful to Spartan, which is a Powerstroke.org supporting vendor and a GREAT business.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Holy cow. If I were Matt I would give him a refund so I wouldn't have to deal with someone like that. 1 day for tunes is a joke. I would expect to wait 2 to 3 days. Its funny how some people don't realize that people get caught in binds and you get them at the wrong time. I happened to get Matt on a great day and had my tunes within the hour. Other tuners, I've waited weeks. My advice to 09 is to chill out cause doing what your doing is not gonna get you them any faster. Not to many people in the 6.4 forum dislike spartan. LOL especially when you have a 310 tune

·
Registered
30 Posts
assuming makes an A$$ out of you and spartan. just because you assume that Spartan doesn't care about there customers doesn't mean it's true. be patient.

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
be patient,, all the tuners have been slammed by customers. I know we all want the biggest and baddest tunes for our rigs yesterday........ but thats not always possable. As an owner of a small company I know things can change in an instant. Im shure donna had the best intentions of setting you up right away, but she could of gotten a call that could of changed things. I know I waited 1 week for my tunes from Cale at BTS and it was worththe wait. I know Matt will take care of you and you will be Happy with the end result

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I Apologize to this forum and Spartan for bringing my rant here. It was just wrong on my account. I will wait as long as it takes.

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW! and I thought my son was the only person bitten by the instant gratification bug...

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I'm sure your apology will be accepted by Spartan. Just leave your vendor bashing rants off the forums. Negativity like that can spread fast and hurt a business. I highly doubt that would be the case with Spartan, but you get were I am coming from I am sure.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Once you work in retail sales you expect the same service you give your customers back. I bend over backwards for my customers just to see them leave happy, even if it means i have to work on sundays or drive an hour out of my way. I know some people say you have to wait and this and that, but maybe they should get another hand to help them there. I am a true believer in customer service, but also there can be some customers that can be total @$$ Holes and in a heartbeat i will give them their money back and send them somewhere else. :) anyways hopefully everything gets resolved and enjoy your tuner buddy!!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
i'd assume this ******* is a liability and refund his money anyways

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.