Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
ya Dakota county fair has a hook and pull its like fifteen or twenty bucks pnly rule is 16in rim and 33in tires

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
ya Dakota county fair has a hook and pull its like fifteen or twenty bucks pnly rule is 16in rim and 33in tires
What kind of rule is that....that would mean that a stock 08 F250 couldnt pull because it comes with taller than 33 inch tires and 18 or 20 inch wheels....:dunno:

·
Registered
72 Posts
o its scott county fair truck pull :doh:pick-up Pulling Rules
RULES
Hitches no less than 36% of pick-up wheelbase, from point of hitch to center of rear axle. • Hitch shall not exceed 26” in height. • (Street Legal Only) Must be stock appearing except for three changes, i.e. headers, intake, carburetor, traction bars. • Open Headers are allowed in all classes. • Maximum tire size 33 x 12.5x 16.5 for all classes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Burnsville here!!

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
o its scott county fair truck pull :doh:pick-up Pulling Rules
RULES
Hitches no less than 36% of pick-up wheelbase, from point of hitch to center of rear axle. • Hitch shall not exceed 26” in height. • (Street Legal Only) Must be stock appearing except for three changes, i.e. headers, intake, carburetor, traction bars. • Open Headers are allowed in all classes. • Maximum tire size 33 x 12.5x 16.5 for all classes.
They dont adhere to that rule much anymore. My buddy pulls there anually he's got 35s on 18s

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey guys ive been on the site for a while now Im on the REALLY south end of the Metro ....... Rochester Winona area:hehe:

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
Hey guys ive been on the site for a while now Im on the REALLY south end of the Metro ....... Rochester Winona area:hehe:
Welcome to the site. Im not far from you at all. Just across the river from winona

·
Registered
180 Posts
thanks dave where do you send your truck for work or do you do it yourself

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
thanks dave where do you send your truck for work or do you do it yourself
Depends on whats needed. If I have time I do it. If I dont and its not engine related it goes to John's Omni Auto in Onalaska WI.

If its engine related and it has to be done right away it goes to Dahl ford in Onalaska WI. If it can wait and I cant do it. It goes to Trucks unlimited in Winston salem NC

·
Registered
329 Posts
Savage here looking to get 2006-2010 soon.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Dodge center here

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
Welcome to the site guys.

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
St Louis Park here.

Anyone here come across a local Excursion PSD let me know. Having a pretty hard time finding one under 200k that doesn't require some work. Thx!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, new owner here in Edina. I grew up in Eden Prairie.

Does anybody know of a good local shop to put in a free spin kit? Thanks

21 - 40 of 50 Posts