Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Premium Member
18,522 Posts
We used to have a decent turnout for club get togethers but its just died. I dont know why or how to revive it. I put a lot of effort into starting it up and it was depressing to see the life slowly fade from it.

· Premium Member
664 Posts
I'm down for doing something. Only problem is my work schedule is unpredictable. So days off hard to plan for.

· Premium Member
664 Posts
Usually I don't find out about my weekends until the Thursday before. But I do work swing shift. So I might be able to do something in the morning and still be at work on time.

· Premium Member
18,522 Posts
Well someone put together a plan. Make it a March or April event so theres time to get word out to as many as possible. Host it at your house or plan a meet at some restaurant. I would like to do a crawfish boil but planning how much to make with no way to know who will actually show up is impossible.

· Premium Member
36 Posts
Looks like the chapter is not very active ...., can all the members that have registered with an Oklahoma address be sent a pm to invite them to the sooner section ?

Just a thought ....

Pedro

· Registered
417 Posts
Looks like the chapter is not very active ...., can all the members that have registered with an Oklahoma address be sent a pm to invite them to the sooner section ?

Just a thought ....

Pedro
I've been trying to get to doing it, the forum just doesnt have a good filter for it. Possibly if i was a mod. I've pm all our current members a few times and about 30% responded.

If i didn't work 60+ hours a week it would also be easier. Lol

· Premium Member
664 Posts
Same problem here. I just work way too many hours now days. Maybe something like the first Saturday of every month we meet up somewhere. If this happens enough it might draw more people in.

· Registered
459 Posts
Is there any events or G2Gs coming up?

· Registered
459 Posts
I'm in Oklahoma for a few months working and a G2G would be Cool

· Premium Member
664 Posts
I don't usually work until the afternoon if I have to work a weekend. So I'm down for anything in the morning or if I manage to get off then in the afternoon.

· Registered
447 Posts
Dang..... This chapter used to be soooo busy, one of the biggest. Sad to see it dead. Finally got another PSD and decided to check forums... Didn't expect this :(

· Premium Member
664 Posts
Yep I would like to see it up and going again, but its been a busy year for me and I'm sure alot of other people.

· Registered
77 Posts
@dowmace .. I noticed you stated in this thread you tried to pm the members here but I do not recall ever getting any notification for it. I assume that could be because of my profile settings. I truly believe that the powerestroke forum is slowly fading as there are a lot groups on social media and the rep that the 6.0 has (LOL). Now I have left a couple of those due to the obnoxious jerks on there. Maybe we can get this group rolling again.

· Administrator
27,173 Posts
At the risk of being one of those obnoxious jerks, I'll point out that this thread is a few years old and dowmace hasnt been a round for a month or so.

Maybe its time to rally a new thread.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.