Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Premium Member
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you have probably noticed by now, I have been promoted to a moderator. With that position I can no longer serve as an officer in our state chapter. The purpose of this thread is to take the appropriate steps in electing new officers and hopefully get this chapter active again.

Our Director, Wes (stroken04), hasn't been on the site since March 4 of this year. Nothing personal against him but I think it's time to elect a new director also. One member (dowmace) has expressed an interest in stepping up to fill one of these roles. We need another member to do the same.

At this point I would like to hear some nominations or volunteers interested in bringing some life back to this chapter.

Thoughts?

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
As most of you have probably noticed by now, I have been promoted to a moderator. With that position I can no longer serve as an officer in our state chapter. The purpose of this thread is to take the appropriate steps in electing new officers and hopefully get this chapter active again.

Our Director, Wes (stroken04), hasn't been on the site since March 4 of this year. Nothing personal against him but I think it's time to elect a new director also. One member (dowmace) has expressed an interest in stepping up to fill one of these roles. We need another member to do the same.

At this point I would like to hear some nominations or volunteers interested in bringing some life back to this chapter.

Thoughts?

Sorry guys, I had thought I had already stepped down as director. I remember talking to a mod (cant remember which one) over a year ago regarding resigning as director.

I wish yall the best of luck reviving the chapter!!

· Registered
417 Posts
Sorry guys, I had thought I had already stepped down as director. I remember talking to a mod (cant remember which one) over a year ago regarding resigning as director.

I wish yall the best of luck reviving the chapter!!
Glad to see you're alive and kicking buddy, hopefully we can regain some interest.

· Premium Member
5,102 Posts
Glad to see you're alive and kicking buddy, hopefully we can regain some interest.
Yup still alive and well! Been playing with my jeep lately (pic below)

In the past, we never had any issues with interest. We would have people wanting to join the chapter and get a decal, then we would never hear from them again. We have put on several G2G's in the past few years, but would never get more than 3-4 people.

· Registered
417 Posts

· Premium Member
664 Posts
Im going to bump this because Id like to see something happen. My parents are part of a car club here in OKC and they do all kinds of stuff, It doesn't matter if its just 4-5 people at a time they still go out. You don't have to have a big crowd to be a club.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.