Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Firefighter Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just lost her job today and I need a little extra money to pay some bills. I have 4 Pro-Comp Xtreme M/T's 315/75-R16 with about 30 to 40% tread left with some chrome rims. Rims came with the truck and I do not know what brand they are. Need $400 for rims and tires. These are the first photos. The second ones are my Xd Monsters with nitto grappler a/t they are 33's will get the exact numbers later but only have about 1000 miles on them. Will get better photos later. Need $1200 for them. Also are cc/sb chrome side steps. Need $100. Local buyers would be better but will ship at buyers dime. The other thing is I can't sell both sets......need one to drive on.

·
Firefighter Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok after telling my wife about me selling the xd's and tires she told me that I can't. They were a gift from her so she said those are the last thing to go. Rest of the stuff is still for sale. Bump TTT

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation bump for ya

·
Registered
209 Posts
Location?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
do you have the spec on the rims and tires yet and pics. I am interested I live near Tampa

·
Firefighter Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry been busy guys..... wellsdiesel78: I don't know about the side tubes on a 08. They are off a 03 so I don't know if they have the same bolt locations. Jimmyz32: specs on the Procomps are up there and the XD's are no longer for sale......sorry if those were the ones you were talking about. Location is dunnellon, fl.

·
Registered
818 Posts
sorry been busy guys..... wellsdiesel78: I don't know about the side tubes on a 08. They are off a 03 so I don't know if they have the same bolt locations. Jimmyz32: specs on the Procomps are up there and the XD's are no longer for sale......sorry if those were the ones you were talking about. Location is dunnellon, fl.
THose steps will fit 99-12 same bolt pattern fwiw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts