Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im not sure if you guy have noticed but i havnt been on lately... well i havent been feeling to well lately. i have been getting very bad migraine headaches to the point that i cant function and pass out. it has gone to far now and from the advice of some nurses i know im going into the hospitol tonight to get some test done because they think its something serious... so anyways i doubt ill be back on until monday unless the results dont come back how i want them too... if you could just keep me in your prayers i would really appreciate it

if you have Pm'd me or emailed me please be patient ill get to them when im feeling better

Thanks

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
damn im sorry, let us know how the tests go, hope for the best. You will be in good hands and that is all that matters.....

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Holy crap Bud! You have Shan and my prayers headed your way!! Hope it isn't anything bad and hope you get to feeling better ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
Holy crap man. Prayers sent:nod:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I'll be praying. I've been there. Not much fun being pumped full of morphine and demerol, hope it's not something to serious.
God Bless

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
prayer sent, hope u feel better soon.

·
assistant director
1,053 Posts
you are in my prayers....good luck

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
I'll pray for ya Raul. Hopefully things come out ok.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Wow sorry man. Ill pray for you, hopefully it isn't serious bud :thumb:

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Prayers sent.

Craig

·
Registered
759 Posts
prayers sent buddy.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hope everything turns out ok, prayers be with you.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Prayers sent, good luck Raul.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Yea I have noticed that you haven't been around much lately Raul. I just said a prayer for you after reading this thread :please:
I hope it's nothing serious.

Please keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts