Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last couple weeks I have been doing a little makeover on ROCKETW19's 08 F250. The mods include;

-Powdercoated front and rear bumpers
-FX4 grill
-HD headlights
-Black jet hot coated full exhaust
-S&B intake
-Spartan 210/150/75

I think it came out looking great. He shouldn't have to worry about passing another truck that looks like his while driving around town. :thumb:

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL

Those are my shop dogs. Its not every day that they get to go on test drives. I'm usually working on Mustangs not PSD's! :)

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
That truck almost has the sleeper look going which I really like!

·
Registered
529 Posts
One of the first chromeless trucks that I really like. For some reason it is just so clean, and doesn't look like a XL.

·
Registered
683 Posts
That Looks AWESOME! How much lift and what size wheels and tires?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Very Very clean, the factory should have done i that way.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Thats a sick truck, makes me want to get an '09 now.:doh:

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Nice truck..... I'm not a fan of red trucks but this one has pulled it off!

congrats!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks Drew your shop has some fast *** mustangs now you have a few F-250s to add to your list.
The rims are 22". tires are 37" toyos and it has a Donaho leveling kit. I wanted to keep it as low as I could it will never go any serious off road and I drive that thing like its a sports car. It handles very well. Now thanks to Drew it takes off pretty good also.
I will get the recon mirror lights that was the first thing I noticed when I picked up the truck. I will also get the RBP mesh grill and side vents both in black. Thanks for the nice comentes

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
:drool: that looks SO awesome!!!

even though mine isn't an '08+, it kind of gives me an idea of what mine will look like cause I want to herculiner my bumpers :thumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts