Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, So im new to truck tires. What does everyone run for winter ROAD tires. The F350 is my DD and ill be redeploying from the Stan late November. Figure i mind as well start looking at Snow Street tires for the truck.

Thanks for any input.

-Ellery

·
Registered
693 Posts
i have "Bridgestone Dueler a/t Revo 2's" on my truck for a little over a year now, i have put close to 20,000 miles on them and i am very happy with them. they are quiet on the road and just aggressive enough to do well in snow and mud. much better than the firestone steeltex tires that were on it when i bought it, although they were pretty worn out. I think my bridgestones are a great all around tire though.

·
Premium Member
20,351 Posts
I ran my Toyo M/T tires through the hard winter we had last year... I live on a major hill in our town which EVERYONE (other then 4x4) has problems getting too.

I didn't have a single problem:D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Love my toyo mts. Expensive but you get what u pay for. Plus a lot of people get 40 to 50k out of them not bad for a mt

Sent from a Apple

·
Registered
951 Posts
Mud tires are terrible in snow.

Duratracs are a good compromise on ability to pull though deeper snow but still work pretty well on packed snow.

I dont know of any real winter tires available for the OE 20's.

When you say snow tire, do u litteraly mean a real snow tire or a good highway all terrain?

Jason

·
Registered
723 Posts
Cooper sells a snow tire that everyone used to plow I think it's the cooper st or something there ment just for snow

Sent from a Apple

1 - 6 of 6 Posts