Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why in earth would you sell a product were you screw metal into plastic... could they make it any easier to cross thread these little pos (3/8 to 1/8 reducer on inlet/outside side of pump) and its not they can send me a new one quickly cause shipping is so slow. sorry had to vent. grrr

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
You must have a different setup on the '08's than I have on my '05. Sorry to hear you're having problems.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Why in earth would you sell a product were you screw metal into plastic... could they make it any easier to cross thread these little pos (3/8 to 1/8 reducer on inlet/outside side of pump) and its not they can send me a new one quickly cause shipping is so slow. sorry had to vent. grrr
That stinks! Did you order it directly from Snow?

YOU WILL LOVE IT WHEN IT IS UP AND RUNNING!

Are you running the external tank, or did you use the WW tank?

I am using the WW tank and it is meth for dummies easy!

Good Luck! It is worth it in the end!

Mike

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im pretty sure its the same set up as the 6.0s. Its the little black reducers that go into the pump inlet/outlet then have an elbow connected to it.

Im using the 7gal tank, but fumbling around with an idea for a pony keg and mod it to hold water/meth.

yea its directly from snow, im just gonna head to home depot and see fit they sell any reducers that would work.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hmmm, plastic tapper on you metal keg modification????? that's were they got the idea, hehehehe

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its fixed just had to tap it back out but still was pretty lame. Ill be using metal bungs if I do the keg idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts