Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got a new camera after i dropped my old one in the water spearfishing last month. got bored today so i snapped some shots of the new cab and mirror lenses and the 5" mbrp pipe.

anybody have any ideas for what i should do to it next? i want to black it out, black wheels maybe but ive never seen any wheels i like more than those stockers, the aftermarket ones are too tacky for me.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
looks good bud :thumb:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
harley heads would look real good one it

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
damn, I never knew there's tinted mirror lens....

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
harley heads would look real good one it
What he said, and smoked tails and 3rd brake light. (Mine's on the way :woot:)

·
Registered
437 Posts
finally got a new camera after i dropped my old one in the water spearfishing last month. got bored today so i snapped some shots of the new cab and mirror lenses and the 5" mbrp pipe.

anybody have any ideas for what i should do to it next? i want to black it out, black wheels maybe but ive never seen any wheels i like more than those stockers, the aftermarket ones are too tacky for me.
Hi. Sell me your truck please.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where are your 4x4 stickers?

:welcome1: btw and truck looks great :thumb:
had fx4 stickers i think it looks way cleaner without them so i peeled them off.

What he said, and smoked tails and 3rd brake light. (Mine's on the way :woot:)
as of 5 minutes ago, so are mine, and my HD headlights... :woot:

this is so against my usual routine, my rustang looked like chit until it was fast enough for my liking, i usually go with performance first, but i love the way this truck looks, just gotta pimp it out some more haha. idk why but black reg cabs just do it for me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
did you use the amber bulbs that came with the cab lights or leave the white ones? was wondering cause i left the white for about a week or two then put amber, white, amber, white, amber, which looks bad a$$ by the way. just wanting others peoples input. truck looks great by the way in case i forgot to mention! haha:icon_ford:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i tried the white ones for about an hour then went back to the ambers. i was gonna switch it up some but im too lazy lol

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Harely head lights, have rims powdercoated black, recon third brake light and tail lights. Truck would look awesome.

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
truck looks good, should get some harley lights on there.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Very nice looking truck you have there!

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
dam that is an ugly truck i would never own one like that lol looks good ill trade u mirrors. and some 08 20"s would look good

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dam that is an ugly truck i would never own one like that lol looks good ill trade u mirrors. and some 08 20"s would look good

that truck looks awesome, i was stalking you on here the other night haha. if mine starts looking like yours i dont know you or what your truck looks like haha

·
Registered
634 Posts
What % of tint do you have on your front windows? Also what was involved in removing the fx4 stickers? I want to do mine but dont want to mess up my paint or anything.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts