·
Registered
558 Posts
From my limited knowledge I'm guessing 4 link

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've got a '12 F350 and it rides nicer than my '04 F250 did. It's a little stiffer on high speed turns, but I had expected that.

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
Remember, it's a heavy duty pick up truck, not a caddy mine rides nothing like my 09 cts, but that's why I have the cts, for when I want a cadillac ride :)

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Put about 5000lbs behind her, should smooth out the ride a bit

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I have an F350 and I upgraded to Fox Shocks and steering stabilizer and it rides so much better. Also, see if you can get the computer to learn lower tire pressures and that too will help. Just make sure you air back up before you tow. On-board air will help for sure. That is my next addition.

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
I have an F350 and I upgraded to Fox Shocks and steering stabilizer and it rides so much better. Also, see if you can get the computer to learn lower tire pressures and that too will help. Just make sure you air back up before you tow. On-board air will help for sure. That is my next addition.
Here's my set up, powering my nathan p3 train horns and I have a few hose connects.

pm me for any questions

·
Registered
445 Posts
ummmmm IMHO these New trucks do ride like Cadillacs!
I have had 2003,2005,2006 All F350 Long Beds........trust me you have a SICK ride

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The 6.7's have the softest suspension yet, there is only two leafs vs the 4 leafs the previous trucks had.
If you're referring to the rear leaf springs, it doesn't matter if it has 2 less leafs in the back. The ride quality has a lot to do with the THICKNESS of each individual spring.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
If you're referring to the rear leaf springs, it doesn't matter if it has 2 less leafs in the back. The ride quality has a lot to do with the THICKNESS of each individual spring.
True but if you look at the two side by side they are not much thicker than the ones in the 4 leaf pack.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
True but if you look at the two side by side they are not much thicker than the ones in the 4 leaf pack.
I haven't had a chance to compare the two but if you look at a high quality spring like Deavers, a lot of their springs don't appear much thicker than stockers. A few millimeters of thickness makes a huge difference. At any rate, the '11+ ride pretty nice considering what they're designed to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts