Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the sct custom 325hp tune and when i kick it i can lay out a crap ton of smoke i was just woundering what yall are seeing with yall are seeing with yalls tunes and what yall thinks the smokest tune is???

·
Registered
585 Posts
and what yall thinks the smokest tune is???
You do. Congrats. Dont pull out of your driveway, cause the obama EPA is following you.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I have the sct custom 325hp tune and when i kick it i can lay out a crap ton of smoke i was just woundering what yall are seeing with yall are seeing with yalls tunes and what yall thinks the smokest tune is???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Served Our Country!
1,414 Posts
Smoke Tune + 6.4 section = bad bad stuff... lol

But yes the 345 KEm tune does smoke when you punch it from low RPM

·
Registered
60 Posts
let me guess yall i gradiated from gread 7 too yurs befor me boy did... lol

back on topic, yes all the huge HP tunes smoke like crazy

·
Registered
143 Posts
This is the kinda **** that gives diesels a bad rep, when you intentionally go and try and be the "smokiest" truck out there, Thanks Bud

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Here we go

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I can sell ya a device that will make it smoke like crazy! I just need some beta testers for the 6.4 trucks so let me know if you want one at an extreme discounted rate.... I offer them in publix,walgreens, walmart and cvs brand

·
Registered
238 Posts
Put it back to stock!

Stock. Its great. Its white smoke! I bet if you asked the guy behind me in stop and go traffic while I was in regen yesterday how he liked how much the truck smoked he would have told you it smoked like a bat out of [email protected]((

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
This folks is why friends don't let friends do drugs.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Smoke Tune + 6.4 section = bad bad stuff... lol
No, it's any forum (PSN, PSA, .Org) and any forum section. Not just the 6.4 section.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
or a smart car. I hear they're nice targets

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
A mod should prob close this thread before it get out of hand

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Just a matter of time and it will be.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Julian in....3....2....1

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Delted that vid Ranger. For two reasons. Its just ignorant. And the chicks face look like it got run over by a weedwhacker.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.