Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the 6 position PHP for my 02 F250 7.3. I am real excited to get this thing and put it in. My question is does the smokeshow work well on this truck with stock injectors? I hope so, or I wasted a position on the dial. Thanks in advance.

Justin

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
lol you wont be disappointed but realize the stock sticks only put out so much fuel, and once the turbo spools it will clear up, but off the line/ lugging it at speed, you can black out a mess..

That being said use it sparingly and dont go make everyone think you're a smoke blowing ahole...

Enjoy bills tunes, the race tune stick you back in yer seat a lil. :p

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I remember when i was ten

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Easy on the hating guys. I picked this forum because it seemed like it was a good environment to learn about a diesel. For the record I am not ten, nor do I act like a ten year old. It is however my first diesel. I am also aware of what the majority of the public thinks about diesel trucks: stinky, dirty and loud. All that said I will not use it in or around the general public, just to amuse myself once an a while in an appropriate place/time. I appreciate the actual reply and will hold my tongue on the useless replys. Thanks

Justin

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I was just busting you chops man. Time and place is all.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Yes it will be able to blow a good bit of smoke but like the others said please don't roll thru town blacking out every intersection and all the people you can find lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea guys, I understand that it makes guys with diesels look like a bunch of D bags when they go rolling thru town doing stupid s**t like that. I really put it on there because I didnt know what else to put on #6. Then I second guessed myself and started reading about it. It was said by some that it didnt work on their trucks and really only worked in park with a rev. Reason I asked was because if it didnt work at all I would have ate the ten bucks and put something else on. I doubt it will get used much if at all. I am really more interested in go not so much the show. Thanks again guys. I will be sure to post my .02 on the phoenix when I get it and give er a run. Have a great weekend.

Justin

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
What else do you have in the truck... Future plans?

·
Registered
144 Posts
only thing i use mine for is when im at truck pulls or mud fest ill put it on and romp on it let everyone know im there haha.

·
Registered
219 Posts
blow all the smoke you want! its your truck! one person not blowing smoke wont change any haters opinion.

·
spool up that turbo!!
2,008 Posts
Here we go...

·
Registered
219 Posts
lol I was joking....but you cant help but laugh at that video!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Well you can laugh at it a little but at the same time thats the reason why diesel's get a bad name as well as the people driving them :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What else do you have in the truck... Future plans?
I already have gagues, 4"turbo back, S&B intake. Next is the PHP tunes and a Wicked Wheel as I experienced my first surge pulling grade with my camper. For now thats it.

I see that this topic is "the line in the sand" I didnt mean to start anything. I know each kind of forum has one.....woops. :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
man that was the fu*king dumbest sh*t. what if that was your girlfriend or your wife and some prick did that would it still be funny then. I wish i could roll up on somebody doing that to someone cause i would get it on video me shoving them in the ditch. you can tell by the vid their young hopefully somebody beats the piss out of them now that would be funny :nod:

·
Registered
219 Posts
nah my girlfriend would never smoke...its her fault she should have said no! lol

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts