Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got some updated pics of my baby :thumb: what you see is how i bought the truck 6 mths ago was shootin for a solid color truck but came across this one at the time needing engine work and tires so i got a sizzling deal on it so being a handy mechanic bought my dream truck already lifted and with the craziest paint job ive ever seen! :hehe: LOL ive yet to decide whether i like it or not but i cant complain for all the blood and sweat i have in it. i recently added smoked headlights tail ights have yet to put on the cab and fogs on. like to know what you guys think of it? is there such thing as going to far for a daily driver? :icon_ford:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I kind of like the paint job, looks like the previous owner was thinking truck show maybe? Love the hood too! Can you post some side view pics, like to see the rest of the paint.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your almost spot on it was used 2 yrs 06-08 to advertise a custom paint and body shop and the last 3 its been a daily driver ill try get some more pics up today

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
whats your plans for it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
future plans

cant get pics uploaded right now but for future plans looking at a custom tunes like from tony wildman, for the trans bigger cooler, billet convertor, valve body, ebpv delete recently installed 4 inch straight pipe, cold air, wicked wheel, dont have deep pockets and wanna keep it bullet proof like it already is :icon_ford:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks realy nice man. That's a great looking truck. I prefer the look of '05-'07 headlights and they can be bought real cheap (~$150) as a complete set. But still those look real nice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i want to eventually do the 05-07 conversion.. only reason why i put these on cuz i got them cheap as dirt from a guy i know and used them as a replacement for a broken headlight goin to be temporary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts