Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got back form vacation today, and they were on my doorstep. And you know a fanatic like me for modding cant leave parts in the garage for a day, so i put em on.....I still am wondering about placement and mounting of the Big rig lights. The step for the truck was up against the body, so I didnt get a chance to install them on the pinch welds as instructed.....

Heres the cab lights turned on....

Heres the big rig lights just turned on:

And heres them when I put on the turn signal....

What have you guys done with your big rig lights as far as mounting them around the step?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
nice! i just did the smoked cab lights on my truck last week. I always said i wasnt going to but they were onsale so i was like hell and i love them! my trucks red like yours, and i am going for all red and black, not much chrome

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya on that. I want some black rims now!!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
i painted mine... they last about 8 months then you gotta do it again, but i did plow with mine and thats hard on the rim. I want to rhino line them haha, I just have a hard time buying new rims and tires when there is so much i want to do with the engine. but i think they would look awesome on your truck, exp with that bumper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts