Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
do a google search for them. I found some for $75 but I don't remeber the site. I will try to find it back.

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
Check with Raul -- I think he could get the OBS style... or maybe not... but might check with him anyway :)

Stealth Automotive (if Pat doesn't get ya hooked up :) )

·
Registered
223 Posts
i know for a fact that they sell clear obs lights somewehre, because a guy in town by me has them but as where he got them, i have no clue. i would like to find out because they look really cool not to mention taht this guy probably has like 20,000 stuck into his 97. its really a sweet truck.

·
Registered
888 Posts
i know for a fact that they sell clear obs lights somewehre, because a guy in town by me has them but as where he got them, i have no clue. i would like to find out because they look really cool not to mention taht this guy probably has like 20,000 stuck into his 97. its really a sweet truck.
Nope, they don't anymore. (The OEM Clear Cab Lights)

APC used to make them and has since went belly up and is no more (well, they are around, but was bought by another company)

I have a set on my truck, You can see them here.

But they SUCK, because all 5 of them have flew off going down the road, the glue was NO good I was told.

So, i was on a mission 2 years ago for another set and found all this info out.

I do have the last known set of NEW CLEAR CAB Lights made by APC for the OBS trucks NEW in the box.

I actually thinking about selling them and go a different route, but we will see ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm looking for some of these too... bummer they don't exist, but I think I'll just end up pulling mine off and spraying them with the nite shades. Would look pretty sinister on my black 95 :)

·
Banned
722 Posts
i have a set of clear ones in my garage.. But i dont know if im going to redo my obs if i dont i will sell them to someone.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, I am OK with the clears, but I really like the smoked ones like they sell for the super duties. Again, I'll prolly just get the paint and do them that way. Nice thing with the paint is you have control over how light or dark they are. With them being cab lights and not turn signals or brake lights or anything I could do them pretty dark if I feel so inclined.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
i have a set of clear ones in my garage.. But i dont know if im going to redo my obs if i dont i will sell them to someone.
dibs...just let me know

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just smoked my stock ones last night. i mixed some black with clear and sprayed them there black as night when off but bright as hell at night...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.