Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently I noticed my back glass stopped sliding. I checked the electrical and it was fine. Checked the cables...good to go. So I thought it was just a gremlin.

So yesterday, I was in Houston helping with the clean up and was in my bed getting stuff from my tool box and happened to glance down:

Go to @sunriseparts and check and I think I need part 3....but it's not available. Guess I have to buy the whole shebang.
2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch (8 Cyl 6.7L -) Glass

Anyone else have that issue? How hard is it to replace the back window?

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The actual channel is rusting

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Yikes! It's a long shot, but you may want to check with a local dealer to see if it could be covered under the corrosion warranty. We try to stay away from shipping glass. None of the shipping carriers will reimburse us if it's damaged in transit.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yikes! It's a long shot, but you may want to check with a local dealer to see if it could be covered under the corrosion warranty. We try to stay away from shipping glass. None of the shipping carriers will reimburse us if it's damaged in transit.
I can completely understand. Wish I could just get the track!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
I think sheet metal is something like 5 or 6 years (and must have "perforation"). I'm not sure if the window would be covered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts